MODERN MIDLIFE 016 – Artist, Designer, and Savvy Business Woman
This week on Modern Midlife, I talk with Minnku Buttar about midlife and coping with its challenging ups and downs.
In this episode, Minnku shares her views on midlife and how women can help themselves through this transition. Minnku is one of the amazing women that I met in New Delhi at the Women’s Economic Forum earlier this year. She is an artist, designer, and owner of Minkse where she creates colorful and bohemian home décor and fashion accessories for men and women. Minnku is an intrepid adventurer and loves to travel and be outdoors.
- Midlife Transition, Not Midlife Crisis
- Menopause – Caught by Surprise
- How A Request for a Cup of Cocoa Leads to Tears
“That’s the one thing we all women need to do is to express ourselves. Don’t bottle it up.”
~ Minnku Buttar ~
Resources mentioned – find them at these links
- See Minnku’s beautifully colorful home décor and fashion accessories click here.
- You can find out more about Minnku’s spiritual leader, Swami Dayanand Saraswati, here
- Find more information about Phyllis Krystal here.
- Barbara Waxman information here.
In addition to her work as a designer, Minnku is the founder of the Circle of Joy Retreats. You can find out more here.
Want to see all of the Modern Midlife Interviews?
How are you handling the ups and downs of midlife? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!