MODERN MIDLIFE 010 – Releasing Expectations
This week on Modern Midlife, I talk with Kristine McGuire all about midlife and coping with its challenging ups and downs.
In this episode, you meet Kristine who was raised in a Christian home, but struggled with her interest in the occult. She is the author of several book about the occult and Christianity. She shares with us her journey from dutiful wife and mother to opening to alternatives and releasing the expectations so she could drop the mask she hid behind.
- Podcaster, and Self-proclaimed Eclectic Green Witch
- Exploring the world of essential oils.
- Letting go of unrealistic expectations
- Navigating a 5 year separation from her husband
- “My early expectations were based, honestly I think, on what television and movies told me that romance and marriage should be like, you know. “
~ Kristine McGuire ~
Want to see all of the Modern Midlife Interviews?
How are you handling the ups and downs of midlife? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!