MODERN MIDLIFE 009 – Striving and Thriving.
This week on Modern Midlife, I talk with Norita Omar all about midlife and coping with its challenging ups and downs.
Norita, or Nori as her friends call her, hails from Perth, Australia, and is the founder of Strive and Thrive. She is also the survivor of a traumatic brain injury (TBI). She’s got a bigger than life personality. Not even a traumatic brain injury could dampen Nori’s spirit, although it took strength and determine to get her life back on track after her injury.
- When Life Literally Gives You a Knock on Your Noggin to Get Your Attention
- Reassessing What’s Important
- Learning to Look and Listen to What’s Within.
- “I played really small because I believed at the time I was small, that I didn’t know anything”
~ Norita Omar ~
Resources mentioned – find them at these links…
- Visit Nori’s website Strive and Thrive here.
- Find out more about the movie Broken Vessels here
- Your Amazing Second Act! Workbook + Planner. Download it here for free!
Want to see all of the Modern Midlife Interviews?
How are you handling the ups and downs of midlife? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!