MODERN MIDLIFE 008 – Teaching and Mentoring Up and Coming Women Leaders
This week on Modern Midlife, I talk with Gita Saksena all about midlife and coping with its challenging ups and downs.
Gita is one of the women I met at the Women’s Economic Forum in India earlier this year. This is a great conversation about the struggles women leaders face in India. It became clear to me in talking with Gita and other women at the Forum that the struggles we face are not unique to our country. They are universal to women around the world.
- The concept behind Women Lead, supporting women leaders
- Negotiating career transitions
- The value of gender diversity in improving business decisions
“We still had a lot of senior leaders coming back and telling us that things are not really changing in spite of all the things that you see in the media”
~ Gita Saksena ~
Resources mentioned – find them at these links…
- To know more about Gita and her work with Women Lead India click here.
- To learn about Gita’s company Lagomworks Consulting, click here.
- Your Amazing Second Act! Workbook + Planner. Download it here for free!
Want to see all of the Modern Midlife Interviews?
How are you handling the ups and downs of midlife? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!